Attention Parents! Help Us Get Ready! SFUMC Children’s Ministries Launch KidCheck!
SFUMC Children’s Ministries have chosen KidCheck to help us with our new secure children’s check in process!
Our Official Launch Date is Wednesday, September 4th! Go ahead and create your account ahead of time to make check in and out process easy!
What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com. Check out the KidCheck Introduction Video HERE!
• Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
• Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
• Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
• No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to their facility
• KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
• KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers, credit cards or banking information, and we never sell the information we do gather
• Speedy check-in – simply input your 10 digit phone number
• KidCheck is web-based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
• Text message notifications when your child is checked in and out, or in case of emergency
Account Setup Instructions
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents, guardians, and workers! Create a personal account one of the following ways:
- Create account online HERE. For more details on creating your account click HERE.
- Download the KidCheck App on a mobile device. For more details on the Mobile KidCheck app, click HERE
Adding Children and Guardians
* If you are a volunteer/employee only, and have no kids to add, you may skip these steps
- Locate the “Kids” tab. Select the link to add a new child, and input your child’s information and upload photos. Select the save button when you are done.
- Locate the “Guardians” tab. This is where you will input additional guardians whom you would
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Robertson in the church office.