Jesus said” Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Our Children’s Ministry seeks to provide a welcoming and nurturing environment for all children and their families within our community and church family. We desire to build a solid foundation of loving God, worshiping joyfully, sharing God’s love, teaching God’s Word, and experiencing the power of the Holy Spirit through serving others. It is truly our hope that children and families connect with our ministry and find their identity in Christ as his children as they worship, study, and serve.
Attention Parents! Help Us Get Ready! SFUMC Children’s Ministries Launch KidCheck!
SFUMC Children’s Ministries have chosen KidCheck to help us with our new secure children’s check in process!
Our Official Launch Date is Wednesday, September 4th! Go ahead and create your account ahead of time to make check in and out process easy!
What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com. Check out the KidCheck Introduction Video HERE!
• Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your children
• Upload photos of children and guardians for added security
• Provide medical and allergy information and alerts
• No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to their facility
• KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe
• KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers, credit cards or banking information, and we never sell the information we do gather
• Speedy check-in – simply input your 10 digit phone number
• KidCheck is web-based, so you can create and access your account from anywhere
• Text message notifications when your child is checked in and out, or in case of emergency
Account Setup Instructions
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents, guardians, and workers! Create a personal account one of the following ways:
- Create account online HERE. For more details on creating your account click HERE.
- Download the KidCheck App on a mobile device. For more details on the Mobile KidCheck app, click HERE
Adding Children and Guardians
* If you are a volunteer/employee only, and have no kids to add, you may skip these steps
- Locate the “Kids” tab. Select the link to add a new child, and input your child’s information and upload photos. Select the save button when you are done.
- Locate the “Guardians” tab. This is where you will input additional guardians whom you would
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Robertson in the church office.
We value community, fellowship, and we get a chance to experience both when we interact with the people of Spanish Fort United Methodist Church. Take a look at some of our featured events below and the full church event calendar.
April 5, 2020
Blended Palm Sunday Service On-Line
April 5, 2020 | 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Facebook page (@SpanishFortUMC)
Join us live online on our Facebook page (@SpanishFortUMC) as we celebrate Palm Sunday at 10:00 a.m. If you miss it on Facebook, you can listen to the service on the radio on WBHY 103.3 FM on Sundays at 12:00 p.m. You can also check our website (www.spanishfortumc.org/media) or our YouTube channel for a recorded version of the service as well as other videos.