June 11, 2023 – Stellar VBS Family Blast Off
& June 12-15, 2023 – Stellar VBS
Below you will find registration links, forms, etc. that may be required to participate in Vacation Bible School at SFUMC. Please be aware that the number of participants will be limited this year. Volunteers and participants can signup through the links below as well. If you have any questions, please contact Kellie Isbell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VBS Participant Registration | VBS Volunteer Registration | VBS Car Line Map | VBS Consent for Background Check
We are so excited to blast off into this STELLAR VBS!
Here are some important dates & information:
- June 11 | Stellar VBS Family Blast Off | Main Campus | Top Parking Lot | Join us for a Stellar time as we BLAST-OFF into VBS 2023!
- June 12-15 | Stellar VBS | 5:30-7:30 p.m. | Main Campus | Multiple Locations | Join us for a Stellar time as we learn about God! We will be having all VBS on our main campus, 6690 Spanish Fort Blvd. in the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, Parlor, Preschool and Reed Buildings.
- For age 5 (by 9/1/2023) through completed 5th grade
- Children must be registered and space is limited. Children’s VBS Registration is now open.
- Volunteer VBS Registration is currently open.
- A Consent for Background Check Form is required for all volunteers.
- A Car Line Map will show the flow for traffic for drop off and pick up of VBS participants. To reach the carline, enter through the Piggly Wiggly shopping center parking lot. The carline begins at the end of the building to the left of Ace Hardware. Follow the line behind the Presbyterian church. For pick-up, you will be directed to form two lanes. The left lane will exit at the light. Please note that cars in the right lane will be directed to turn right onto Hwy 31. If you are in this lane, but need to go left onto Hwy 31, please use the u turn in the median in front of Rouse’s. Please do not try to change lanes in the car line.
- VBS t-shirts will be given to all volunteers and participants who pre-register. T-shirts will be free for all participants and volunteers and will be available to be picked up at the Family VBS Blast Off and check-in, June 11. Volunteers can pick their shirts up at the Volunteer Meeting also. Please register by May 20th to guarantee a VBS t-shirt.
- Want to help out with VBS, but you are unable to in June? Check out our Amazon Wishlist to see what items we can use! Any donations are greatly appreciated! Click HERE for the list.