Our nursery is staffed by both nursery staff and volunteers. Our desire is to share God’s love with the youngest of God’s children in an environment that is safe for all children.
Infant Nursery Room – Main Campus, Lower level of the Fellowship Hall, Room #MC103
Toddler Nursery Room (14 months- 2 yrs. old) – Main Campus, Lower level of Fellowship Hall, Room #MC104
Nursery hours are:
- Sunday mornings – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
- Tuesday afternoons – 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings – 5:45 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Other times may be available for special events/classes.
- Planning first visit in the Nursery – What do I need to know? We require all guardians or parents of children who will be cared for in our nursery to complete a registration card upon their first visit so please plan a few extra minutes so that you can do so upon your arrival. However, to save time you can click the link below to download and print a copy of the registration card and bring the completed copy with you on the day of your visit.
- Click HERE for our Little Sprouts Nursery Pamphlet with detailed information regarding our policies and procedures.