We believe that we are called to be a Remedy for what ails our world through showing others the unconditional love of God, the truth of God’s word, and offering hope that comes through a personal relationship with Jesus.
The mission of Remedy Youth and Catapult is to partner with families in an effort to INSPIRE young people to trust and know God, EQUIP them with the truth of God’s word, and UNLEASH them to serve God through their unique gifts. We do that through worshiping together, studying together and serving together.
Catapult Meeting Times
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Though we don’t officially start until 6:00 p.m., the youth area is open to hang out in. You can sit and relax or play games like 4-square, basketball, ping pong, pool, air-hockey,etc.
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Organized activities and hangout, you can sit and relax or play games like 4-square, ping pong, pool, etc.
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:55 p.m. Creative activity or game to introduce the Biblical principle being explored that night.
- 6:55 p.m. – 7:25 p.m. Focused lesson on the Biblical principle being explored that night
- 7:25 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Pick up
Sunday Mornings 6th-12th grade will meet in the youth area of the West Campus from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. for a great time of digging deeper into God’s Word. There are various groups that meet during that hour that are divided according to age and gender.
Ministry Contact: Brittney Liebbe
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 251-626-1334 (church office)
Stay in touch by joining the Catapult Youth Facebook group, liking the Facebook page or by following us on Twitter. You can simply click on the links below: