The mission of Remedy Youth and Catapult is to partner with families in an effort to INSPIRE young people to trust and know God, EQUIP them with the truth of God’s word, and UNLEASH them to serve God through their unique gifts. We do that through worshiping together, studying together and serving together.
Catapult Meeting Times
Wednesday nights 6th-8th
grade will come together for a very interactive time to discover the wonder of God and how he has created us, all the while being challenged to follow him in our everyday lives. There is never a dull moment, so be sure you come! Doors open at 5:45 p.m. and we will finish by 7:30 p.m.
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Though we don’t officially start until 6:00 p.m., the youth area is open to hang out in. You can sit and relax or play games like 4-square, basketball, ping pong, pool, air-hockey,etc.
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Organized activities and hangout, you can sit and relax or play games like 4-square, ping pong, pool, etc.
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:55 p.m. Creative activity or game to introduce the Biblical principle being explored that night.
- 6:55 p.m. – 7:25 p.m. Focused lesson on the Biblical principle being explored that night
- 7:25 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Pick up
Sunday Mornings 6th-12th grade will meet in the youth area of the West Campus from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. for a great time of digging deeper into God’s Word. There are various groups that meet during that hour that are divided according to age and gender.
There may be a separate registration information, forms, etc. for specific events and activities. See the info provided on our Facebook page HERE
to ensure you have all that you need.